It's time for another challenge over at Simply Create Too, and this time we want to have some summer fun!
Nothing says summer more than a fabulous ice cream cone, so I pulled out some stamps and made my mouth water.
1) Die cut the cone from the Clearly Besotted Super Cool set and stamp with Papertrey Ink kraft ink.
2) Die cut and stamp the scoops of ice cream in appropriate colours. I used PTI sweet blush and aqua mist, along with Elzybells cookie dough.
3) Over-stamp the aqua scoop with the chocolate sauce stamp and emboss with clear powder. I loved doing this - it really gave the look of sauce dripping down the ice cream!
4) Die cut a stitched rectangle from some aqua card, white emboss the sentiment from Clearly Besotted So Sweet 11, and then emboss the panel with the PTI Canvas Impression Plate.
5) Mat the layers onto the base card and arrange the ice cream using some foam tape on the scoops to give dimension.
Why not visit the Design Team over at SCT to see what summer fun they are having, and join in with us this time.
I'd like to play along with
Shopping our Stash week 305 - You are so sweet
Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge 229 - food or drink
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - use up old stash - I got these stamps in 2014
Thanks for stopping by.