At last, I have been able to do some crafting and I have to say I have really enjoyed myself. My husband continues to do well, and I have just discovered that my first grandchild (due in November) will be a little girl, so all is well in my world right now. Thanks so much for your lovely comments while I have been absent, and I hope to be around a bit more from now on.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge, and our optional theme this month is Bloom.
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
I came up with this card
2) Color with Gansai Tambi Watercolours.
3) Die cut a stitched rectangle from navy blue card and mat the watercolour paper onto it, before sticking it to the base card.
4) Die cut an oval frame from the navy card using a My Favorite Things Pierced Oval Frame die, and adhere this to the card so it frames the flower.
5) Die cut a Simon Says Stamp banner from watercolour paper and stamp the sentiment from Papertrey Ink Scene It: Celebration. Fold the banner and apply a couple of layers of foam tape behind it to give some dimension before sticking it to the frame.
6) Finish off by adding some rain stones around the flower.
There's lots of inspiration over on the HLS Blog, and you can link up your entry there. You have a month to play along, and in case you haven't joined us before, the theme is optional so you can enter any kind of watercolour project.
I'd like to play along with
Just Us Girls Challenge - something old or something new
Trimmies Craft Challenge - summer
Southern Girls Challenge - Flower Power
Paper Players Challenge - tic tac toe- die cut, banner, birthday
Thanks for stopping by.