Hello everyone and welcome to the newest challenge over at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. This month out optional fun twist is sparkle, and if we can't sparkle at Christmas, then when can we sparkle?
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
I came up with this card
1) Die cut the Papertrey Ink You've Been framed Oval die in Hawaiin Shores card and adhere it to a white A2 card base.
2) Die cut two bells using the Crafter's Companion Create a card Bell die, and ink through the die, using it as a stencil.
3) Place the die cut onto HS card, draw around it and fussy cut so you have a backing piece for the bell. Repeat for the other bell.
4) Apply double sided adhesive sheet to the backing pieces, remove the top sheets and stick the bells to them. Apply glitter to the bells and rub it into the adhesive. Here is one bell that has been glittered, next to one that waiting for the glitter.
5) Stamp the sentiment from PTI Think Big Favorites #20 towards the bottom of the frame.
6) Shape the bells and stick them to the card with glue gel.
7) Finish off by die cutting a little banner from the You've Been Framed set and adhere it under the bells.
You'll find lots of inspiration over at the HLS blog and I hope you will play along with us this time.
I'd like to play along with
Thanks for stopping by