Hello everyone, and I hope you are all safe and well. I don't know about you but I have been thinking about all the people across the world who have suffered because of the dreadful weather events going on over the past few weeks. It seems Mother Nature is trying to teach us a lesson about climate change, and I hope the doubters are now going to show some common sense and allow legislation to limit the damage we are doing to the planet. On a nicer note, it's been great to see how many wonderful people have been willing to help, either with practical aid or with financial contributions.
As crafters, we are so lucky to have a creative hobby that can allow us to escape the harsh realities of life for a time, and I hope this week's challenge over at ATSM helps
This is Clean and Simple week and I came up with this card
1) Stamp and fussy cut the images from the My Favorite Things Harvest Mouse stamp set.
2) Colour the images with Polychromo pencils. ( This is my second attempt with them and I think I'm going to like them when I get a bit more practice.)
3) Die cut a scalloped panel from the MFT Blueprints 27, and stamp one of the shadow stamps from Paper Smooches Shadows towards the top of the panel.
4) Stamp the sentiment from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler underneath the shadow.
5) Raise the panel onto the base card with fun foam and arrange the mice and apples on the shadow.
You will find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog, and I hope you will join in with us this time.
I'd like to play along with
Thanks for stopping by.