Hello and welcome back to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this time we invite you to make your mark in some way. Your entry can use anything that can make a mark such as alcohol pens, colouring pencils, watercolours, chalks, markers etc, so pull out your favourite medium and have some fun with us.
I pulled out my Polychromo pencils for this card.
1) Stamp the Clarity Stamps Napa Valley stamp in black ink, die cut it with a stitched circle die, then colour the image with Polychromo pencils.
2) Use the accompanying circle stencil from Clarty and stencil green ink onto some white card.
3) Die cut the card with a stitched square die and mat it onto some black card before placing it on the base card.
4) Raise the image on some fun foam and add it to the stencilled circle,
5) Die cut a white banner and stamp the sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Rainy Days stamp set. Mat it onto black card and fussy cut around it before adhering it to the card.
I've been trying to replenish my get well card stash recently and this is a good one to have on hand because I think it will cover either sex. As usual, you will find some great inspiration from my talented teammates over on the ATSM blog. Have fun and I look forward to seeing your entries.
I'd like to play along with
Use Your Stuff Challenge #322 - anything goes with a title or sentiment
Make My Monday Challenge #76 - coloured image
Dream Valley Challenge #182 - all things bright and beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by.