Tuesday 13 November 2018

My Favorite Things Santa's Elves Christmas card




Hello there, and welcome to another Addicted to Stamps and More challenge. This time we are asking to see your holiday cards.




Well, the clock is really ticking now and I'm trying to get my Christmas cards finished off before the beginning of December so that I can enjoy all the pre-Christmas festivities to the full, knowing that my cards are all sorted. 


I bought the My Favorite Things Santa's Elves set at the end of last year after seeing so many gorgeous cards made with it. This cutie was stamped, coloured, and fussy cut before I discovered that I had also bought the matching dies - duh!


The sentiment is from the same set and the white background Cover Up is also from My Favorite Things.



I've now die cut several of Santa's Elves so I can whip up some last minute cards in no time. As always, you can find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog, and if you are going to join in with us this time, you can link up your card in the gallery.

I'd like to play along at

Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday Challenge - Christmas and seasonal holidays.

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge- Christmas

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #40 - anything Christmas



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


18 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, your elf is adorable and I love your striking background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

No wonder you fell in love with this little elf...so cute and you have made a fabulous and festive card with him. xx

Ellibelle said...

What a cute card Carole, loving the little elf and the stripes are perfect!
A perfect creation for this month's Crafty Wednesday challenge. Thanks so much for linking up and please come join in again soon!
xEllie

Verna Angerhofer said...

How adorable. I love the cute elf and the stripes on your card. Very festive!

Monika Reeck said...

I adore how you coloring him and the stripes background is perfecto on your card
hugs and see you around sweety :-)
Monika

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love those stripes and your coloring is really amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

Finishing them is one thing.. Posting them is another Lol!! I'm always way behind when posting! This is one stunner of a card Carol... I adore that elf and how you coloured him... Beautiful design too!

Darnell said...

If I saw this last year, Carol, I have forgotten all about it! I'm pretty sure I would have bought it because I totally love that sediment! Of course, the darling elf has to be a part of it and I really like how you used the diagonal stripe background as part of your design! All that red and white screams Christmas to me!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

Ina G said...

A favourite image of mine Carol. He's so sweet. You have coloured him beautifully and topped him off with such a striking background.

Bobby said...

I love those little elves and you've colored him beautifully, Carol. I can't imagine fussy cutting him although I have the older dies that aren't open so I have to do some finagling to get them stamped correctly.

KandA said...

Wonderful card and super colours. Love that little elf (which I also ended up buying) and the background die is fabulous (and still on my wish list!) xx

MagsB said...

This is a wonderful CAS Christmas card, Carol, the elf is so cute, and what gorgeous Christmas colours!

Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

How gorgeous it is, Carol. Love that sweet elf. The die-cut background is fantastic.

Beatriz said...

Cute card, lovely elf! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time. Beatriz DT

Elena V. said...

I love this! Thank you for participating in our challenge! We hope to see your fantastic works soon!
DT Crafty Sentiments Designs

Julie B said...

Sorry I'm late to the party. I do love that set and wish I had bought it when I had the opportunity. You've coloured the elf so well and the candystripe DP is the perfect background. :)

Gwendolyn said...

I love how you added a red background to that diecut and the little elf to match, its so striking and adorable at the same time! Hugs, Gwendolyn

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and fun sentiment -love the beautifully coloured elf and die-cut background
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...