Wednesday 5 December 2018

Papertrey Ink My Favorite Things Christmas card






Hello everyone and welcome to the final ABC Christmas Challenge of the year. I hope that following along with our challenges throughout the year has been enjoyable and that you have a sizeable stash of cards to ease the rush we all feel at this time of year.


Our themes this time are

Y for your favourite thing
and 
Z for zero embellishments

and as I am a Sound of Music fan and happened to have an NBUS stamp in my stash that just had to be used for a favourite things theme, so I came up with this card:-





The sentiment stamps are from Papertrey Ink and the packages were made with their Make a Wish dies.




I finished the card off by adding some holly sprigs, and I added some glaze to the berries to give some shine.

You can find information on how to join in with us over on our blog, along with some great inspiration from the Team.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x











9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card Carol!! Brightened up my morning... It's wet and miserable here!

cotnob said...

A fun card Carol, a super design - such a good idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a fun and fabulous design. And, I love the sentiment. It goes so well with the packages. And, now that song is filtering in my head too. LOL But that is okay. Puts me in a Christmasy mood.

Sarah said...

Oh wow...I love this card Carol. Such an inventive design xx

TLady said...

What a SWEET USE of your package dies! They're SO PERFECT with your sentiment! LOVE your whole card! PERFECTLY DONE! ;)

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card and great way to use the Favorite Things stamp! It looks perfect with all the wrapped packages below! :0)

Rene said...

I LOVE this!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Cute cute cute!! Good luck on your entry!!Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Christmas Challenges
CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page
Facebook Challenge Page
Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the large sentiment stamps and little parcels
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...