Tuesday 3 December 2019

Hobby Art Rocky Robin Christmas card


Hello everyone, and welcome to the final challenge of the year over at ABC Christmas Challenges. We are celebrating 10 years of the challenge and thanks go to Samantha and Helen who put in all the work behind the scenes.


Our themes for this month are 

Z for Zigzag 

and/or

Y for Yuletide

and our hostess is Samantha who has this lovely gift for the winner.



I came up with this card



I used a stamp from HobbyArt called Rocky Robin and used my Ziggies to watercolour him and the background. The panel was cut with MFT wonky rectangles.


The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows, and the embossed background used the Crafter's Companion party embossing folder. To make the zigzag strip I used a stamp from Paertrey Ink's Noted stamp set, and to finish off, I added some glitter to the snow on the log.


It's hard to believe that the year has whooshed by so fast! I hope you have enjoyed the themes we have brought you and that you now have a pleasing stack of cards to send out. Don't forget to join us in January for our 11th year and to make a start on Christmas 2021!!!

As always, you'll find some fabulous inspiration from my talented Teamies over on the ABC blog, so why not visit them and leave some festive cheer.


Hugs
Carol x





14 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute card with that little bird.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the robin image so cute x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A darling card, love the robin, also lovely colours Carol.
Faith x

Sarah said...

I love this card Carol, the robin is adorable and I love the purple xx

Ros Crawford said...

Isn't this robin adorable!! I love your card Caro... And yes the time has just flown by! Have a lovely day... It's sunny!

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, such a fun robin and great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dreja said...

Eine wundervolle Karte.
Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a fun cute card hun. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Lynda said...

Great card, great colours and colouring xx

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my goodness that robin is so cute!! Great design and lovely colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for Happy Holidays

Dorte said...

Such a festive card with a cute image and wonderful colours, Carol.
Hugs Dorte

Cazro said...

Super, I love this card. A great stapm. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

Carole said...

I seemed to have missed this little fella! Hi brings a smile to my face and I love his purple hat! xx

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable little bird, Super card. thanks for joining us at Shopping our Stash for the holiday challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...