Saturday 7 March 2020

Bright Rosa and MFT Birthday Cake Dienamics birthday card




Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Simply Create Too

cover photo, Image may contain: text


Our challenge this time is to make a shaped card




I came up with this card which was destined for my son's partner. I used a Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagon die and backed it with pink card.


The birthday cake is from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is an old one from Papertrey Ink.

My design teammates have some great inspiration for you over on the SCT blog and if you want to join in the fun this time, you can add your entry over there.

I'd like to play along at

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - something feminine

Watercooler Challenge #261 - anything goes with a feminine twist

Make My Monday#117 - in the pink

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


14 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, a great design - lovely bright colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE this card, the pink and white is perfect and those dies area a perfect match for each other, a fabulous card Carol
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the shape and all the texture.

Maria said...

Oh, so pretty!! Love the hexagon die and the sweet yummy cake!!

Carole said...

Great card..funky, colourful and really different from the norm! xx

Sarah said...

What a great shaped card Carol and I love the colours, neapolitan ice cream!!

Brenda said...

What a fun shaped card Carol! I love the shape, but I am really loving that beautiful background die-or maybe it is a the whole card die. The cake is fun too and so festive! I'm sure your son's partner will love it too! And I am so loving that birthday font you used, so fun. Like I said, a very fun and festive card for sure. Hugs, Brenda

Ros Crawford said...

Loving the shape and beautifully done!

Karen Brown said...

Beautiful hexagon card! Your colors, die-cutting, layout and sentiment are all first rate. Very nice card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Mac Mable said...

What a wonderful card and a fabulous design. The colour combination looks fabulous too x. A fun shape and a celebration on a card x.

Claire said...

A beautiful birthday card and the bright pink is stunning and just adds to the design. It will definitely take pride of place on the mantle. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a kind comment, much appreciated x

Basslady said...

a very clever and delightful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi

Wei said...

Great interpretation of In The Pink. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the late comment.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Carol, I get so envious sometimes of the supplies you get over in the UK. That hexagon die is gorgeous as is your card. Love that color too xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...