Friday 24 December 2021




Hello everyone,

I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year. Thanks for all the gorgeous handmade cards I have been so fortunate to receive and that are taking pride of place on my mantlepiece. I'm sorry not to have been around very much lately but I hope things will settle down again in the New Year. I hope you are on the nice list and Santa brings you some new crafty goodies tonight. I'm having some crafty withdrawal symptoms and can't wait to get some playtime again lol!!

Love and hugs

Carol xxx

4 comments:

Maria said...

Merry Christmas, Carol! I hope things settle down for you and that Santa brings you lots of crafty goodies!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Sweet Carol, may these final days of the year find and keep you well, safe, and happy and may they abound with your very favourite festive joys.

Joyful holiday season wishes and only the best to you in 2022.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Mac Mable said...

Here's to a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2022....Sending hugs Carol x.

Ros Crawford said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas... Best wishes for the New year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...