Wednesday 10 January 2024

Penny Black Christmas Berry card

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. I hope it will be a happy, healthy and peaceful one for you and the world. 


As it's the start of a new year, it must be time for another ride through the year with ABC Christmas Challenges


and for our first challenge of the year we have


'A is for Anything Christmas'
&
'B is for Berries'


Our lovely host, Helen has a great prize for the randomly chosen winner



I went with B for berries and came up with this card




I used a Penny Black berry die and inked it up in red and green before adding Nuvo Crystal Glaze to each berry. This glaze dries really nicely to give lots of dimension to the berries. I ink-blended the panel and sprinkled white ink on it before placing it on a snowflake-embossed base card.

I'd like to play along at

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - January anything goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge - January 2024

Craft Rocket Challenge #110 - use embossing

I do hope you will join us. It's never too early to start your next stash!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Carol x





6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card this is, the berries look really dimensional. Such a great design to kick off the New Year. Hope yours is a good one xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the splatters and the 3D effect on the berries
Carol x

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely card! Beautiful red berries against the pretty blue background! A wonderful design! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too! Happy New Year! Take care, hugs!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card! I love the pop of the berries against the blue! Thanks so much for sharing at PBSC:)

Vicky Hayes said...

Had to tell you how much I love this gorgeous card too Carol - it's the super glossy berries against the celestial blue that does it for me! Reminds me of those beautiful bright winter days we used to have before Mud took over as the general weather!! Vicky x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous Carol, you came up on Bloglovin today, I thought I had lost you! Love the realistic berries. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...