Tuesday 1 October 2024

Concord &9th Worlds Greatest 40th birthday card

 


Hello everyone - I hope you are well and getting plenty of crafting time. We have a new challenge starting at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this time we are looking for birthday cards



I came up with this card



I've had these Concord &9th Worlds Greatest dies for a while and was itching to use them. Although my youngest son's birthday isn't until next April, I thought these would be perfect for his card, so I set to and will have it ready in my stash when the time comes. Woo-hoo!!! 


I cut the frames with some new John Next Door framedies from silver mirror and white textured card to make the background. I used a star embossing folder on the bowl of the cup and shaped it so I could slip the Papertrey Ink stamped and die-cut balloons in. I die-cut the numbers and stamped Happy Birthday on the front before finishing off with a scattering of stars.

I'd like to play along at






You'll find lots of inspiration from the design team over on the ATSM Blog and I hope you'll join us this time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Carol x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...