Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Peeking snowmen Christmas card


Hello everyone, and welcome to the new Addicted to Stamps and More challenge. We’re in full Christmas mode this time — and let’s be honest, it will be here before we know it. Whether you've started your Christmas crafting or are just thinking about it, anything Christmas goes, and we’d love to see your creations.


Last year I spotted a wonderfully fun card on the Stamping with Loll blog, and the moment I saw those cute peeping snowmen, I knew they’d have to make an appearance in one of my own Christmas makes. Loll is an amazing crafter, and if you haven't come across her work yet, I highly recommend that you pay her a visit.

To set the scene, I created a barn window by inking up some white card and embossing it with a Papertrey Ink die to get that rustic plank texture. Then came the snowmen. I die-cut and coloured their cheerful little heads and arranged them so they’re peeping over the windowsill, as if they’ve just popped over to see who’s inside. I added a little bird from another set, perched cheekily on one of the snowmen’s carrot noses.



I hope you’ll join us and build up your festive card pile. Whether you’re stamping, die‑cutting, stencilling, or mixing all three, we’d love to see your Christmas creations filling the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery.

I'd like to play along at

Rudolph Days Challenge September - anything Christmas goes

As You See It Challenge #382 Christmas is a comin - my number is 14


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Carol x
 

2 comments:

Loll said...

Adorable card Carol!! I love these guys ... they make me happy. :) Great barn window for them to peek through. And I love that adorable bird perched on the nose of one of the snowmen. :) So creative and fun. Thanks for the shout out, my friend. xx

Jan Clothier said...

It's nice to see a Christmas card with a sense of humour. The bird on the nose is great and they look like a parcel of cheeky chaps up to mischief. The snowy embossed background is just right for them. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...