Friday, 8 October 2010

Christmas Card

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I am off to a Papertrey Ink Make and Take afternoon in Sheffield on Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it. It is being organised by Kate and Aimes from A Passion for Papertrey and it will be so good to put faces to names of some of the lovely people I have come across on the blogs. I have been busy making cards for the card swap we are going to have and I hope to share them with you next week. In the interim, I'd like to share a really quick Christmas card I made with materials from Craftwork Cards and PTI.



I used a 6 inch square card and embossed it with a sizzix dotty texture plate. I then added a strip of pearlescent dotty paper from Craftwork Cards and stitched it down, before adding three pearlescent poinsettia flowers with card candy middles, down the centre. I then stamped and embossed the circle sentiment with a PTI 2009 Holiday Tag stamp, and punched it out with a scalloped circle punch.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Carol x

5 comments:

  1. Carol, thank you so much for coming to see us today! We loved your company (and your cards! I don't think I can part with mine - ever!)
    Love the way the red 'pops' on this Christmas card - what a fab design!
    As for another PTI event tomorrow....well I think I'll need a week or two to recover! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Carol. Good to meet you today! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, your latest cards are LOVELY !! Thanks for your kind remark on my Autumn card - please please please CASE my card, and let me know what you've done ( so I can come back and CASE that one !!) Have a great week !

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol! Thank you for your sweet comment! It was so nice to meet you yesterday! Hope to see you again!
    Hugs
    Aga :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card - lovely to see you again, we will have to get together soon x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I would really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a comment before you leave.

Thanks,
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...