Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Waltzing Mouse Wedding Card

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to add a new card I made for the Waltzing Mouse Stamps CASE competition, where you had to choose a card from one of the Design Team's samples for the SOAP event.

I chose to case Lynn Mercurio's beautiful wedding card and came up with this one:-



I used a kraft card base and some pearlised pink card which I ran through the Big Shot with a Cuttlebug folder. I then made a panel and although it is difficult to see in the photo, I stamped the dotty circles from Teeny Trees in pale pink ink


before overstamping with a frame from Holiday Labels 14 and a sentiment from Fancy Phrases. I added some satin daisies and gems underneath and a pretty bow with a heart button and a few paper flowers to finish everything off.

I hope you are having a good week and thanks for looking in.

Hugs
Carol x

11 comments:

  1. I enlarged the picture and the noticed the dots. Love that idea.
    Such a perfect card; dripping with elegance. I love the embossed background and the label with the sentiment!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. elegant, classy, beautiful card. anyone receiving this will keep it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, I love that you used those dotty circles to add interest to the background paper. I love the Holiday Label image you used for your focal point. Really nice job Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pearlized paper on this - love the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and really elegant. I like the embossed backing, and that sentiment is great for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, a stunning wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Everything about it is perfect!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful creation, Carol. Your embossing is stunning and your project turned out so very elegant. I'm flattered that you chose my project to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a strikingly beutiful and elegant Wedding Card, really lovely :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card. Love the colors and dimension.... The ribbon is just the perfect touch to complete....
    plastic id cards online
    plastic gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I would really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a comment before you leave.

Thanks,
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...