Wednesday 4 May 2016

My Favorite Things Overflowing Joy Christmas card


Hello everyone and welcome to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. This time the theme is 'gift' so that gives  lots of scope for interpretation.


I pulled out the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Overflowing Joy stamp set and stamped and die cut the image before colouring her with Copics. 


I am on a mission to use more of my supplies so I took a sheet of pattered paper from my stash for the background and added a die cut red stitched square to it.  The white fishtail banner is from the MFT Blueprints 24 set and I stamped the sentiment in two colours. Surgery was required on my stamp to separate the words, but I no longer have palpitations when I do this because they fit together easily when I want to use them in a line again. Being a bit of a worrywart, I do put the pieces back very carefully so I don't lose them though!


I raised the banner and image on foam tape, added some WOS to the gifts and a little red heart to finish it off.




and the winner will receive a $15 gift certificate for the HLS shop.

It was great seeing your entries last month, and the winners will be announced on the 10th May. Why not click over to the Happy Little Stampers blog to see some inspiration from the team and join in with us this month. We have the talented Pat as our Guest Designer this month so I hope you will visit and give her some love.

I'm taking my card off to play at





Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

12 comments:

gail said...

great cute christmas card, and i just love the sentiment. xx

gail said...

great cute christmas card, and i just love the sentiment. xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Carol .What a delightful , bright Christmas card . Love the image and back ground paper .Thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas Card Challenges

Pat said...

What a beautiful card Carol with this really cute MFT image and love the way you have placed her over the edge of the fishtail banner and used that stitched red fabric, and the dp is just perfect in the background. I have really enjoyed my GD spot and although unfortunately the link to my blog isn't working thank you for your lovely shout out. x

Carol said...

This is so sweet Carol, what a super image. Carol x

Sybrina K said...

Carol,

This card is adorable, and your little gal couldn't be any sweeter. Moreover, I have great news. You were the Words 2 Craft By follower randomly selected to win a Paper Smooches gift certificate. Please e-mail me cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmial[dot]com. :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

JoAnn said...

Love that cute PI image. Adorable card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

BożenA said...

Sweet card! I love this girl who carries gifts under the Christmas tree. Very festive mood.
hugs,
BozenA

BożenA said...

Sweet card! I love this girl who carries gifts under the Christmas tree. Very festive mood.
hugs,
BozenA

Carissa said...

Great card, the sentiment is perfect with this image.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Susan said...

Sorry to be so late in adding my comments to my fellow HLS Christmas DT's cards. I love your sentiment - it made me smile! And the little girl with her pile of gifts is so sweet. Perfect against the dp you used for the background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...