Wednesday 22 September 2010

Cricut new home card

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog on a glorious sunny day. As I had such a busy birthday weekend thanks to my lovely family and friends, I haven't had time to craft so I thought I'd share a card I made a while ago for a friend who was moving house.


click to enlarge


I used a textured blue card as a base and cut some marbled green paper to resemble a sort of hill. I freehand cut some clouds to dot around the sky and cut the letters and shadows from the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I drew stripes and doodles on the letters and glittered them to add interest. For the O, I cut a circle and drew cartoon images of windows and a door and freehand cut the roof and chimney and then chalked around the edges. I finished it off with some random tiny flower stamps.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Such a bright and lovely welcome to a new home! I love the little house!!! x

Vicki said...

Oh Carol "Happy Birthday" hope you had a fabulous day. Thanks for your lovely comment, it cheered me up and I just love your card, it inspires me to get my cricut out when I see your cards you've made (I don't use it nearly enough, to much choice...lol)

Have a good weekend

Hugs
Vicki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...