Tuesday 22 February 2011

Birthday card for February Use Old Stash Challenge

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good week and managing to get some inky time even if it is half term. I'm going away with my daughter now until Friday, but I just wanted to pop on and share a card I made out of my old stash materials. If you stopped by in January, you will know that one of my new year resolutions was to challenge myself (and anyone else who would like to join in) to make a card each month entirely from old stash.


For this card I used backing papers from an old Hot off the Press book of  papers and some red and white card from Paper Box. The stamp is from Stampavie and is a Penny Johnson design called Looking Chic, and I had great fun colouring it in with Copic markers. I also used the following dies:- Nestabilities Fancy Tags, Scalloped Circle and Circle. PTI Border die.

If you fancy trying my challenge, do leave a comment so I can pop onto your blog and see. I'd love to visit!

Hugs
Carol x

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, have loved having a peep at your latest projects, your personal challenge is a great idea and the end result is so lovely.
Diane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...