Sunday 6 March 2011

Cricut scottie doggy dotty birthday card

Hello everyone,

Wow its been a hectic week for me with my daughter's birthday celebrations and other commitments, so I haven't been able to sit and craft until today. As I hadn't used my Cricut in a while, I pulled out Just Because Cards because I hadn't used it yet, and whipped up a quick birthday card with the lovely Scottie Dog image.



I cut 2 panels of paper and embossed the red one with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and stamped the black one with Papertrey Ink Polka Dots Basic stamps in white ink. The sentiment was made up using PTI Birthday Bash and Signature Greetings, stamped on a Nestabilities Labels 4 panel. The collar and doggy tag was made with some flower trim and gold metallic card. I stuck on a wobbly eye and used Glossy Accents to give him a healthy wet nose, and tied the label on with dotty ribbon.

1 comment:

Crafty Carrie said...

This card is adorable. I have always been in love with scottie dogs since I was little and had those magnetic black and white scotties. This card brings back some good memories. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...