Tuesday 5 February 2013

Papertrey Ink Birthday cards for Clean and Simple card class

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to Kristie who is a new follower this week.

I am still trying to catch up with the Clean and Simple Card Class part 2 so here is a card I did for the Plainly White class. This doesn't have to literally mean white, it means having space on the card that is empty, and I came up with this simple card


I stamped the images in white ink and coloured in the leaves with a Copic marker before dotting around a few little stars which I blinged up with a some glitter. The sentiment was embossed in white on a ribbon banner.

Day 5 was about using the same stamps in different ways. I used a stamp set by Maile Belles and came up with this card


 which I embossed with black ink and then coloured with Copic markers before matting it onto scarlet jewel card.

We were reminded in class that images do not always have to be coloured in and the same stamp set was used for this very simple card


I added a little tag in the right hand corner to add a little balance to the card.

I am learning a lot in this class and just wish I had more time to join in.

Thanks for looking in.

Hugs

Carol x

9 comments:

Neets B said...

Carol, these are all stunning, I particularly love the kraft one, its gorgeous. Thanks for inspiring me :) x

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol all of your cards are fantastic, beautiful colouring on them.

Stamps and Paper said...

Carol such beautiful cards..both totally different but equally gorgeous

Anne

Joyce said...

Three absolutely gorgeous cards. I love them all. The first is so pretty in a subdued way, and the next two just scream happiness. I love everything that is coming out of you for this class. Such fun.

Anonymous said...

I love these cards. donna

Darnell said...

Carol, I give you A+++ for your homework! Seriously well done!! Seriously pinning!!

Unknown said...

WOW- What is the name of that stamp set- I'm in love with it!

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring for sure! Wow! I love the look of the first card with the white ink and selective coloring. Love, love, love your coloring on the second card. And the third card has an understed elegance to it. They're all fab!

NIRMALYA said...

nice birthday card Birthday wishes for emotional friend in Hindi
Birthday wishes for Brother in Hindi
Birthday wishes for best friend in Hindi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...