A new challenge is starting over at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this week we have the fun Holiday Challenge
In case you are new to this challenge, your entry can be for any holiday and doesn't have to be just for Christmas. However, I love Christmas cards and my little pile is growing nicely, so I made another to add to it, using shades of grey for a change.
1) I took a very old Juggling Snowman image from Craftwork Cards and coloured it in using my new Polychromo pencils (not having used pencils for colouring before, I'd be grateful for any tips).
2) Cut out the image with a circle die and add glitter to the hat, snowballs, and gloves.
3) Cut a scalloped circle and pierced square from grey card.
4) Cut a strip of paper and die cut another pierced square from some darker, dotty grey paper that has a nice sheen to it.
5) Layer everything up and raise the snowman on fun foam for dimension.
6) Finish off by die cutting the sentiment from red card using the Paper Smooches Merry Christmas die and sticking it at the bottom.
I'd like to play along with
Christmas Card Challenges - #18 snowman
Send a Smile4 kids challenge - Christmas
Cards4Gals challenge - Christmas or winter
Thanks for stopping by