Hello everyone and welcome to the November Challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge
our themes this time are
X marks the spot
I decided to go with the white theme and came up with this card
1) Die cut an oval from white card and stamp the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Most Wonderful stamp set in Veramark ink and then emboss with silver embossing powder.
2) Pass the oval through a machine with the Papertrey Ink Canvas Impression Plate to give some texture.
3) Christmas Roses are my favourite winter flowers because they seem so brave when you see them peeking out from some snow in the icy depths of winter. Die cut the Christmas Rose flowers and holly sprigs from the Sue Wilson Festive Collection- Christmas Rose die set and then emboss them.
4) Shape the flowers and arrange them around the oval, tucking the holly sprigs under them to echo the oval shape.
5) Raise the oval on the base card with some fun foam and add some glitter to the centres of the flowers. Finish off by adding some colour to the berries with a red pen.
Our kind Sponsors this time are
One lucky entrant will win this lovely Winter Cottages A5 Clear Stamp Set
and our lovely Carissa is also offering a prize
There is lots of inspiration from the Design Team over on our blog and you have until 30th November to join in with us. How will you interpret the theme?
I'd like to play along with
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' October Challenge - anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge # 324 - any holiday
Cardz 4 Gals Challenge # 59 - favourite flower and why - see above
Thanks for stopping by