Hello and welcome to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. Anything Christmas goes for this challenge but each month we have a fun twist to make it more fun, and this time the twist is 'tag'.
Our winner for the challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
As I sit writing this, I can hear fireworks going off for bonfire celebrations and I can't believe that we only have one more Christmas Challenge left before the big day. Where has this year gone?
I came up with this tag
1) I used a paper trimmer to cut a tag shape from kraft card and used a star stencil and some glitter paste to add stars along 2 of the edges.
2) While the paste was drying, I die cut the Crafter's Companion Cute Christmas Penguin and coloured the parts before assembling him.
3) I die cut the Paper Smooches Merry Christmas die twice and stacked it to give it a little more
4) I cut another slightly larger tag from red card, placed the kraft tag on top of it and cut a hole through both of them before adding some ribbon to tie them together.
5) To finish off, I added the penguin and greeting to the tag and tied a little white bow around the ribbon.
I love this cute penguin and can see that I'll be pulling him out again soon. You'll find lots of inspiration over on the HLS Christmas Challenge blog, and I hope you'll join in with us this time. If you are anything like me, you'll be needing lots of tags at this time of year but remember anything Christmas goes!
I'd like to play at
Crafty Friends Challenge #70 - Christmas
Jingle Belles Challenge - Animals
Craft Rocket Challenge #43 - Christmas is Coming
Thanks for stopping by