Hello and welcome to the last ABC Christmas Challenge of the year
Our themes for this time are
Y for Yummi
Z for Zentangle
The challenge will run until 31st December and we have some great prizes for you from
Prize - £10.00 Voucher
Well, I decided to challenge myself this time. A Zentangler, I most definitely am not! However, I have been told how relaxing it is and we could all do with a bit of relaxing at this busy time of year, couldn't we? I didn't have time to copy and learn some of the superduper tangles you see in books, so I just went along the doodling route and had a play. Once I had silenced my inner critic, I really enjoyed it and came up with this card:-
1) Die cut a stitched rectangle from white card and stamp the large merry stamp from Stampendous Mega Merry stamp set in black ink.
2) Doodle away using a red 005 Micron pen.
3) Stamp the Christmas sentiment from Papertrey Ink Christmas Labels underneath and add a couple of snowflakes.
4) Die cut a red stitched rectangle and mat the white panel onto it, raising it with fun foam.
5) Stamp and die cut some holly sprigs from the Clearly Besotted Little Pudding stamp set, shape them a little and stick to the corners.
6) Finish off by sprinkling some glitter on the snowflakes and leaves, and add some NuvoDrops berries.
As always, you'll find plenty of inspiration for those last minute cards over on the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog and I hope you will find time to join us this time.
Thanks for stopping by