Hello there and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. This time you need to pull out your pencils, markers, paint etc - in fact, anything that helps you make your mark.
I pulled out my Polychromo Pencils and came up with this card
1) Stamp the image from Altenew Happy Bloom stamp set onto a rectangle of white card with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then colour it with Polychromo pencils.
2) Stamp the 'happy birthday' sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Doodled Flowers stamp set onto the banner using Broken China Distress Oxide ink. I love how this ink stamps so well.
3) When the ink is dry sponge the same ink around the image and then splatter watered down dots of it around the image.
4) Mat the panel onto some blue card and raise it onto the base card with some fun foam.
5) Finish off by stamping the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Celebrating You stamp set underneath the image.
You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog, and it would be great if you join in with us this time.
I'd like to plat at
Altenew Challenge - April colour inspiration
Incy Wincy Designs - nature and all of its beauty
Muse Challenge # 261 - I was inspired by Tracey's flowers and colours
A Gem of a Challenge #216 - female birthday with a sentiment
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - happy birthday
Thanks for stopping by.