Well, Spring is finally springing where I live and now the daffodils and hyacinths are blooming, it is of course time to turn our thoughts to Christmas. What!!!! Well, I am thinking of it anyway, so I won't have a panic come December, and can really enjoy the run up to the festivities.
If you want to get organised early too, why not join us for the April challenge over at Happy Little Stampers.
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
Our optional twist this time is 'jolly' but any Christmas card will do if that doesn't float your boat. I came up with this card
1) Sprinkle some Brushos onto some card and then spritz with water until you have a background you like.
2) Take a rectangle of white card and impress it with the Papertrey Ink Canvas and Linnen Impression Plate. Place the holly die from Tim Holtz Mixed Media Christmas die set on the white card and die cut into it before placing it over the background card.
3) Stamp the sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Christmas Joy stamp set in the left bottom corner with red ink.
4) Layer the card onto a red scalloped rectangle, cut with die from the MFT Blueprints 27 die set, and then place it onto the base card.
5) Paint over the holly leaves with a clear sparkle brush pen and then add some red Tonic Nuvo Drops to make berries. Finish off by die cutting a tiny holly sprig and placing it above the sentiment.
As usual, you will find lots of great inspiration from my talented team mates over on the HLS blog.
I'd like to go and play at
Thanks for stopping by.