It's time to get your Christmas card pile growing with another challenge for you at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Our themes this time are
H for Hat
and/or I for Ice
Our kind sponsor this time is
All Dressed Up.
Lorraine will be giving away a $25 or £20 Gift Voucher to the store of the winners choice. The winner chooses which currency!
1) First, make the background by pushing Versamark Ink through a falling snow stencil and then emboss with white embossing powder. Watercolour over the snowflakes with blue paint and cut the card into a rectangle once it is dry.
2) Die cut a snowbank using a Paper Smooches Borders 1 die, spread wet glue over it and add glitter to make the icy snow. Adhere this to the bottom of the background.
3) Use the embossing folder from the kit and emboss the post box in red and then black card before fussy cutting the box and adding some of the black detail. Die cut the opening with the letterbox die from the kit.
4) Stamp and die cut the bird before colouring him and cutting a slit between his legs so he can hold the letter. Stamp and die cut the letter and then glue it and the bird to the postbox. Raise the box on foam and stick it to the background.
5) Stamp and colour the little girl and then fussy cut her before placing her next to the postbox. Stamp, colour and fussy cut the hat and place it on the girl.
6) Mat the background onto black card and adhere it to the base card. Die cut a small stitched arch from the MFT Arch STAX die set in black card and stamp and emboss the greeting from Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows in white. Raise this on foam and stick it to the card before finishing off with a tiny holly sprig above the greeting.
You'll find plenty of inspiration over at the ABC Christmas Card Challenges blog and we'd love to see you join us this month.
I'd like to play along at
Thanks for stopping by