Hello everyone and I hope you are enjoying the summer. The time has come for another of our popular anything goes challenges over at ATSM
We recently went to another wedding and this is the card I made for the happy couple using a large heart die that I borrowed from someone a craft retreat I attended a while ago. I cut it several times from different sheets of card and kept them in my stash for just such an occasion.
1) Die cut a circle from kraft card and ink the edges with Papertrey Ink Autumn Rose ink.
2) Die cut the heart from the circle and ink the fall out pieces, first with white pigment ink and when they are dry, go over them with the autumn rose ink. Apply some card covered with double-sided adhesive film to the back of the circle. Place the heart pieces back into the circle and they will stick to the adhesive film. I use the white ink first because it allows you to get a truer colour on the kraft card.
3) Cut the flower from some cream card, lightly ink the tips, and add it to the heart before glueing on a heart button that has been threaded with some twine.
4) Die cut a tag using the PTI Tiny Tag die, and stamp and emboss the sentiment from the accompanying stamp set, before glueing it under the flower.
5) Make a kraft card base and then cut a mat of PTI Rustic Cream card and ink the edges with some cream ink.
6) Cut a piece of PTI autumn rose card to fit at an angle at the bottom of the card and stamp and emboss the sentiment from PTI Quilled Elegance in white embossing powder.
7) Finish off by raising the circle on some fun foam, and add a couple of kraft hearts and some dots of the rose card.
As usual, you will find lots of inspiration over at the ATSM blog, and your entry can be linked there as well. Remember this is an anything goes week so you can enter whatever you fancy trying. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
I'd like to play along at
Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge #366 - use die cuts
Alphabet Challenge - k is for kraft card
Creative Friday challenge #212 - only 3 colours
Thanks for stopping by.