Tuesday 8 October 2019

My Favorite Things Home Sweet Home new home card


Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More



This week we have the make your mark challenge so we want to see colouring in all its different guises. I needed to make a new home card for some friends, so I came up with this card.


I created a scene using the My Favorite Things Home Sweet Home die set, and cut everything from snippets of white card from my leftovers box and then coloured the pieces using Distress Oxide inks.


The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Keep It Simple: Home stamp set.

The ATSM blog has lots to inspire you from my talented teammates, and you can link up your entry over there.

I'd like to play along at

Krafty Chicks Challenge #475 - create a scene

Pixie's Crafty Workshop #362 - must use snippets



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the dies.xxx

cotnob said...

This is a sweet card Carol, I love the brightly coloured houses.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card for a new home owner. Great scene with the little houses and tree with the bird in it.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this kind of stylised scene Carol and yours is so bright and cheerful the new home owners will forget all about those boxes that need unpacking! Lol!
Vicky x

Leanne said...

Nice scene card, thanks for playing our challenge twist at Krafty Chicks. Awesome job!

Leanne DT/KC

Izzy Scrap said...

What an awesome scene ! Love the bright colours of these adorable houses. Also love the trees and the birds. Really beautiful design, Carol ! Hugs x

I Card Everyone said...

Hi, Carol! Now see... this is exactly what I was saying - I LOVE seeing these darling, colorful, little neighboring homes! I even have a story in my head about the crafty gal that just moved in, and how these neighbors will build a life-long friendship before those birds fly south!
Thanks for bringing color to my [mostly] gray world!
=]

JulieP said...

I absolutely love the bright colors you’ve chosen. What a fun card!

Monika Reeck said...

wooow coloring with Distress Oxide coooll technique Carol
I love it and its so vibrant
yeah we choose coloring house this time
same idea..as I added my card on DT post
ooopss you did with house theme too
love this card my teammate
hugs
Monika

Trina P. said...

Fun and adorable scene card. Love the bright colours.
Great reminder that I need to make two new home cards. 😆

Linby said...

Love the bright colours on this card - it's so cheerful.

laurie said...

Cute scene! I love the dies you used!

Di said...

Great card Carol and how wonderful to see you back in the Snippets Playground with us! Two goes on the swings for you :)

Hugs

Di xx

Ros Crawford said...

This is one terrific scene Carol and I'm sure the recipients will be delighted! It definitely says Happy!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very sweet card. Clean and pretty, xoxo

Greta said...

Love your card! The coloring with Oxides gives such a neat look!

Ela said...

That's such a pretty scene, love the bright colours.
Love
Ela

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! I LOVE this scene you created. GORGEOUS use of die cuts on this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...