Monday 4 November 2019

Papertrey Ink and Penny Black new baby card


Hello everyone and welcome to our ever-popular anything goes week over at Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge,




I needed a quick new baby card and came up with this one to welcome baby Hazel.


I ignored my ever-increasing NBUS pile and did a deep dive into my stash. I came up with an old set from Papertrey Ink that has been in my stash since 2008! It isn't a new baby set but is all about birds and is called Birds of a Feather. I used the nest, eggs and just hatched sentiment from this set and added a couple of Penny Black die-cut birds that I cut in white and coloured with ink.


The swirly welcome baby sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders set, and the embossed circle is from Sara's Signature Little Angel collection.

You will find lots of inspiration from my talented teammates over on the blog and as anything goes this week, why not join us with whatever tickles your fancy. 

I'd like to play along at





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

12 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is DARLING!! I love the pastel colors you chose and those little birds are precious!! FANTASTIC design on this card!!

cotnob said...

This is so sweet Carol, a lovely new baby card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable, Love it.
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a darling baby card. I love it.

Mac Mable said...

I so love how you used the just hatched sentiment with the birds and the nest....A super cute card x

Sarah said...

Awwww this is adorable Carol. Beautiful subtle colours and a terrific design xx

Jean said...

A super cute card. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this is such a precious card Carol! I love the soft colors and of course the cute birds/nest. Makes for a perfect baby card. Hugs, Brenda

Izzy Scrap said...

Such a lovely baby card, Carol ! This nest and those little birds are so sweet. Beautiful design and pretty soft colours too. Hugs xx

Trina P. said...

Tweet adorable baby card. The soft colours are perfect.

Linda said...

This is adorable Carol. Those little birds are so cute. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute. A great baby card design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...