Wednesday 20 May 2020

Inkylicious and Papertrey Ink Lovely Hello multi occasion card.






Hello everyone and I hope you all continue to be well and as happy as you can be under all the weird circumstances. I'd like to welcome you to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More



and this time we have this fabulous inspiration photo for you.

I came up with this card using a watery theme with all the lovely blues and greens.



I used an emboss resist technique for the background and embossed the Inkylicious shells before blending oxide ink over the top.

I cut a circle from a 6 x 6-inch card and then used a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder to give the card some texture with a bit of a watery feel and reminiscent of the middle right picture of the hair.

The Seagull came from an MFT stamp set and the wheel and anchor were magazine freebies that I cut 4 of and stacked.


I added an NBUS sentiment from Papertrey Ink which is pretty general and makes the card useful for lots of occasions depending on what I stamp inside, and finished by scattering some of the little dots that fell from the die cuts.

You will find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog and I hope it all inspires you to join in with us this time.

Stay safe, and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Carol x


9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE it Carol, love the embossed card front, the shell background the fabby seagull and the great anchor. A Fabulous card.
Keep well and safe.
Faith x

Maria said...

Such a cute card with the seagull! Love the embossed shells! Cute anchor and wheel, too! Great card!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....this is just adorable. Love your sweet scene, that bird is too darn cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love the colors you picked from the photo.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is one awesome card, Carol. Love those tiny images and die-cuts, they go perfectly with that wonderful color background.

Mac Mable said...

That gull is adorable and what a fabulous card. The scene making and the design is wonderful x. I love it! x.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love this card... I love that gull and your nautical theme is wonderful Carol! Stay well and enjoy the sunshine

Brenda said...

Don't faint Carol, but I'm here to comment. lol I am so loving this card! The colors, the design, the images, everything about it is amazing! Hugs, Brenda

Izzy Scrap said...

I love this blue and green background, so beautifully highlighted with the wavy white panel. Love this cute seagull too ! Have a great week. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...