Thursday 4 March 2021

Lily of the Valley and MFT Angel Christmas card




Hello and welcome to our new Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.




I went with the optional Angel theme and came up with this card.


I stamped the cute Lily of the Valley Nativity Play stamp onto one of the MFT Stitched Arch Stax dies and coloured it very simply before adding some silver glitter to the angel's wings and halo.

The image was then placed onto an inked circle die cut and I stamped the sentiment underneath before adding it to the background layer.



Over on the Happy Little Stampers blog, you will find inspiration from my talented Teamies, and you can link up your entry over there too if you decide to play along with us. 


I'd like to play along at


Christmas with the Cuties # 46 option not taken.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Carol x

13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a wonderful image and colouring Carol, a Beautiful card and so adorable.
Faith x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Carol, a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet and precious stamp design. Great coloring too! A wonderful Christmas design.

MortiCraft said...

What a fun Christmas card! Let’s hope we can see our children in nativity plays again this year. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Craft Creations. X

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my, this couldn't be sweeter... Beautiful card!

Brenda said...

This is such a precious Christmas card Carol! I love that sweet image and you have did it justice for sure. So adorable! Hugs, Brenda

Susan Renshaw said...

Such a cute image!
Lovely card!
Susan xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the cute image
Carol x

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute! Really lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Sue - said...

This is such a sweet card!

Julie B said...

This is such a cute image, you've just reminded me that I have a few of these stamped in my stash from a friend many years ago. I must search them out and use them!

Shona Hamill said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge. Hugs, Shona xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...