Tuesday 30 August 2022

John Next Door Bauble Frame Christmas card

 

Hello everyone, I really appreciate your visit and want to welcome you to the new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.



This time we would like to see your Christmas cards and I came up with this one:-

I find it really hard to capture shine and glitter in a photograph so the first picture shows the shine on the card, but the second one shows the colours more accurately.


I began by embossing some blue mirror card with a snow embossing folder from Sue Wilson to use as the background. I then used my new John Next Door Bauble Frame die to cut the frame from blue glitter card and raised it up on the background. The bauble outlines were cut from silver mirror card and laid over the glitter card, and I have to say they took some sticking before they finally stuck!!!
To finish off, I cut a frame from white card and the whole thing was added to an A5 card base.

You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog and it would be great to see your entries over there if you decide to join us this time.

I'd like to play along at




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x




5 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, the background is just stunning. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
Liz - Guest Designer xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a wonderful, festive, shiny, sparkly creation, Carol. So much texture and fabulousness! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Carole said...

This is fabulous Carol....love the sparkle and shine plus the lovely cool blue. I like how you have framed the piece too. Makes for a very classy and stunning card. xx

Sue said...

Stunning Christmas card Carol I love the colour! hugs Sue x

Kate said...

Lovely!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...