Tuesday 8 August 2023

Honey Bee Holiday Bells Chrsitmas card


 Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.

This time we have our Christmas Challenge 


and I came up with this card.



I used my NBUS Honeybee Holiday Bells dies and cut them out from different shades and silver mirror cards before layering them together to create the pretty pair of bells and the bow. I used a textured card with a slight sheen, which looks very pretty IRL. I placed the bells on the white card which I cut with the MFT Chain Oval Frame die but left the fallout piece in place and stamped sentiment from Papertrey Ink. This was all placed on a stitched rectangle mat and then on the base card.


As always, my talented Teamies have some great cards to show you over on the blog and you can link up your entries there too.

I'd like to play along at






We have been having some very wet weather in my neck of the woods but today was actually sunny at times, so I had the chance to get some laundry dried outdoors - I lead an adventurous life lol! I hope you are having good weather where you are.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

7 comments:

brenda said...

I love the use of the teal green/blues alongside the red Carol, works really well.

Been mostly rain here best part of the summer, there again it's the UK! But sunny today so it's nice to sit outside for a while, but at nights it been average 9deg which is pretty harsh in August.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How very beautiful, love the colour mix too. Beautifully put together Carol.
Faith x

laurie said...

Love this! The dies, the colors and the textures!

Carole said...

Lovely card Carol. I love the teal and red together and your very pretty bells.

Lia said...

I can hear the song Jingle bells by watching your nice card!
Lia DT POE

JulieP said...

This is soooo pretty!!! I love that you used textured cardstocks. It really adds a lot. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas blog.

Sarah said...

That's gorgeous Carol and one of my most used colour combos for Christmas too
so it ticks all the boxes here xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...