Thursday 10 August 2023

Poinsettia Pillow Box gifts, PTI Wreath and Spellbinders Sweet Birdie robin Christmas card

 


Hello everyone and welcome back to the August ABC Christmas Challenge.


We have three themes for you this time

P for Presents


I used a new Sizzix Pillow Box die to create the gift packs and decorated them with some ribbon and die-cut poinsettias. The little tag was stamped with a Papertrey Ink sentiment. These are a really good size for little gifts, table favours and a gift card also fits nicely inside.


Q for Quick



I've been having a clear-out in the craft room and came across these pre-coloured images and rub-ons, so they certainly made a very quick card. The label was missing but I think it was an old Craftwork Cards image.

R for Robin



I really enjoyed making this card! I stamped the Papertrey Ink Rustic Wreath on a scalloped panel of card and then die-cut it out before making another one and colouring them both in. I stamped the panel with a sentiment and then raised it on the base card which I had inked to create a sky background to show through the aperture. I fixed the first wreath in the aperture and the second one on the raised panel to give some depth and then added lots of dots around it. The robin was made from The Spellbinder Sweet Birdie die and I cut it out from white card and then watercoloured it.

The DT has lots of inspiration for you over on the ABC Christmas Challenges Blog and if you decide to join us, you can enter over there too.

I'd like to play along at


Hugs
Carol x


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

These three are all adorable, but the robin is especially cute! Your coloring is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Three fabulous cards Carol. I love them all. Gorgeous colouring on your Robin.
Faith x

Sarah said...

What a lovely selection of goodies Carol. I love the luxurious pillow boxes dressed with those gorgeous poinsettias. How lovely to see Warren the rabbit again, I'm sure I still have part of a kit left, somewhere!! Last, but not least, that wreath is gorgeous and the little robin is a real cutie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous box and such sweet cards Carol hugs x

Carole said...

Wow these ar all so lovely. The pillow boxes...a useful die and I love the addition of the poinsettias.Yyes craftwork cards is the rabbit...I have Easter ones still in my stash! great for a quick card...and I love the last card with the adorable little robin and super inking Carol.As for sorting your craft room...I am always doing that...find it hard to part with things and also move stuff around and then back to where they started!..lol! xx

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous pillow boxes, those are wonderful for holiday sweets. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

*Vicki* said...

Lots of wonderful Christmas creations in your post here Carol! I love the pillow boxes with the poinsettias! The little bunny bobbling on the bauble is so sweet and I adore that sweet tweet in the wreath too! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful creations! Those holiday pillow boxes are wonderful!! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Fabiola said...

oh la la Carol, elles sont toutes superbes, et quels adorables cadeaux....biz

Lorie Hill said...

Cute card - love the little bird. Thanks for joining us here at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...