Tuesday 22 August 2023

The Greetery Noted birthday card

 



Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More


This time our theme is birthdays and I came up with this card:-


I used items from The Greetery and started by inking a panel cut with the Arches die and matting that onto black cardstock. I cut the large music staff from the Let Heaven and Nature Sing set from a small piece of shiny, textured gold card that I found in my snippets pile, and matted it on white. The music bar and notes were cut from gold and black card using Noted dies. These sets were from last year's Christmas release but they are quite versatile and I was very comfortable using them for a birthday card. The sentiment is from the Arched Sentiments set.

I'd like to play along at








As always, my talented teammates over at ATSM have lots of inspiration for you and we'd love to have you join us this time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

 

15 comments:

brenda said...

The gold die cut music script contrasts so well against the blue arch element Carol.

B x

Linby said...

This is so striking - a fabulous make. I keep seeing things from The Greetery but haven't indulged yet!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I love the impact this card has Carol, love the large music note on the arch, with the swirly sentiment.
Faith x

Sue said...

Ohhh fabulous Carol! that gold is so striking hugs x

Donna said...

Beautifully musical :)
Thanks for playing along with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers :)

Kathyk said...

What a great musical make, thanks for joining in at Seize The Birthday

Kathyk
Guest Designer - STB

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow! I love every detail in this card! What a wonderful birthday card for a music lover!! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the noted die set too Carol and use it for everything! It makes a perfect birthday card and love the colours you used here too! Vicky x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful birthday card Carol! I love the music theme, perfect for a birthday. The arches dies fit everything beautifully and I love the way you inked it! Trust me, I won't be gifting save the date, wedding invites or favors anymore! I had my fill of this wedding stuff and a picky wedding couple. Nope, I don't want to do any more that is for sure. LOL Hugs, Brenda

Darnell said...

What a beautiful bold birthday card, Carol! I love the gold, black, and vivid blue together with the musical notes for a festive and happy design ... as a birthday card should be! Hugs, Darnell

JulieP said...

This is beautiful!!!!! I love your design and the gold and black looks so rich. Thank you so much for playing with us at the Sisterhoood of Snarky Stampers!

Nancy said...

Carol, The blue background is so pretty against the gold and black. Such a terrific birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using our Topping.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your layout - the focal center piece stands OUT against the card base -- loos fabulous with the musical notes. Thanks for joining in at STB.

laurie said...

Awesome card...love the blue and musical note!!!

Extra said...

Thanks for creating this blog and helping others to learn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...