Tuesday 6 February 2024

Spellbinders stylish ovals birthday card

 

Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and more.




This time we have our Make Your Mark challenge so we want to see colouring on your creation.

For my card, I used some NBUS Spellbinders materials from the Stylish Ovals range. 


I began by stamping my image from the Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes set and coloured it with Zig Clear Colour markers. I actually coloured this on holiday last October, and really enjoyed the challenge of having a limited number of markers to use on a few images that I stamped before I went away. It made putting this card together a breeze because I only had to die-cut the image with the Modern Oval die and mat it onto the Infinity Punch and Pierce Plate which I cut from a textured card.





I finally added the sentiment from the stamp set and placed the panel on a white top folding notecard.

I'm not a fan of January so I'm pleased to have welcomed February even though it hasn't stopped raining here yet! The snowdrops are blooming though and other spring bulbs are on the way - roll on spring!

It's great to see the ATSM gallery back up and running and you can find lots of inspiration over on the blog.

I'd like to play along at





Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs
Carol x



11 comments:

brenda said...

This is so pleasing on the eye Carol, the colours, oval centre panel and delicately coloured blooms all make for a lovely card.

B x

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the blue. Your coloring looks great. TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a striking card Carol, love the die cut and the beautiful blooms inside it. Lovely colouring too. Our daffs are out, with more on the way, just want the rain to stop now. Enjoy your week. x

Maria said...

What a very lovely card, Carol! Pretty die cut in blue and love the beautifully colored flowers! I hope all is well your way! Take care, hugs!!

Sarah said...

That's a beauty Carol, such a lovely base colour. Our snowdrops are out and we even have some daffodils out so hoping that the rain and wind don't knock them down xx

Darnell said...

That's a gorgeous color of blue, Carol, and I love the texture! The cutting plate is perfect to frame your beautifully colored oval spray of flowers! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Catie Cuddles said...

Love that teal colour with the gentle flowers. Beautifully constructed card.
C xx

Jinny said...

What a stunning card. Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

N-Eva said...

Great card love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 💐😊 happy day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...