Tuesday 5 March 2024

Alex Siberia Fantasy Flower birthday card


Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.

We just had a beautifully sunny spring day here and the sunshine has really bucked me up after the dull, wet weather we've been having. Long may it continue!



This time we are looking for birthday cards, and as my stock is severely depleted, I was pleased to rustle this one up.



I cut the frames from textured pink card that has a slight sheen to it, and stamped and embossed the sentiment from Papertrey Ink. The NBUS flowers are from the Fantasy Flower set from Alex Siberia, and I cut them from 2 shades of teal card stock and shaped the top petals to give some dimension.


 This was very quick to pull together and I quite like the teal against the pink.

I'd like to play along at
 

 

 

As always, my talented Teamies have some great inspiration over on the ATSM blog and I hope you will join us this time.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Carol x

9 comments:

brenda said...

There's a lovely clean look to this one Carol with clever use of colour, such pretty base dies.

B x

brenda said...

Just popped back as see you have linked up at Allsorts, lovely to have you join us Carol, thank you.

B x

Darnell said...

Good job rustling, Carol! I love the teal against the pink and I think it's time I tried it after seeing your pretty card! These dies are so cool together and make an original composition! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A clean and fresh design, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is such an elegant and very beautiful card Carol. Love those dies and the blue with the pink. Yes, it's lovely to have sun at last, isn't it? Enjoy it while it lasts :) x

Karen C said...

What a beautiful card! So glad you shared it with us at IWDC!!
Hugs,
Karen C

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card,love the pink and all the beautiful dies.Thank you for the comment on my blog and your card would be perfect for our birthday challenge at Birthstone Challenges.
Carol x

Sarah said...

That is a stunning colour combo Carol. I love the die cut and embossed details xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Gorgeous card, Carol ! Love how you made this elegant composition with your die cuts. I always struggle to make cards only with dies. And sorry for my delay in commenting. Time passes too quickly and a little overwhelmed at the moment and not much time to go into my scrap room for anything. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...