Tuesday 19 March 2024

Lisa Horton Blooming Coneflower thank you card


Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and full of the joys of spring. I'm getting there after having a bad tummy bug that has floored me for a few days. 

I'm back with a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this time we have our any occasion challenge.

 



I came up with this 5 x 7 thank you card

  

 

I used my NBUS Lisa Horton Blooming Coneflower stencils and 3d embossing folder and then cut the panel with a scalloped rectangle die. I should have cut the panel before embossing because it flattened the raised surface a little. Of course, I could have embossed it again but I was afraid of it slipping and ruining the impression so I chickened out. The die-cut thank-you sentiment is foiled with black foil from Spellbinders.




I'd like to play along at








There are lots of cards to inspire you over on the ATSM blog and I hope you will join in with us this time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


12 comments:

laurie said...

Just beautiful!

brenda said...

Really effective and so inspiring Carol, my LH sets are a tad neglected recently but you just might have prompted me. Hope you've shaken that bug, some are real nasties.

B x

Diane said...

Beautifully created floral card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane BB DT and CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Maria said...

Your blooming coneflower thank you card is so pretty! Love the different shade of purple and the scalloped panel! I hope you are feeling much better by now! Take care, hugs!!

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card Carol, I love the soft colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love seeing all the creativity!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

TK said...

Very pretty! Lovely floral, and lacey accents too

Sue said...

Gorgeous Carol and I hope you're feeling so much better so many bugs going round at the minute hugs Sue x

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, I totally love this. So unique and different! Lots of beautiful work here and great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along over at Can You Handle the Pressure, I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

Marjeta said...

Perfect stenceling. I love this card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that you've been struck down with a tummy bug. I really hope you are on the mend. What a stunning card this is, beautifully done and such lovely colours xx

Catie Cuddles said...

So beautiful!
C xxx

lichazul said...

Lovely card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...