Friday 12 July 2024

Concord & 9th Festive Corner and Spellbinders Christmas card

 


Hello everyone and welcome back to another challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges.


Fabliola is our lovely host this time and she has a gift voucher for the winner:-


Our themes this time are 

N for No Stamping
and/or O for Off the Edge.

I came up with this card that has no stamping



I used my NBUS Concord & 9th Festive Corner dies; the sentiment is the Stylish Merry Christmas die from Spellbinders.



As always, my talented DT friends have lots to show you over on the blog and you can link up your entry over there too.

I'd like to play along at 





Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs
Carol x







6 comments:

brenda said...

How very striking Carol, that sentiment die is so effective with the red inlay and as always traditional Christmas colours never fail to please.

Have a good weekend, who knows, the sun may eve shine.

B x

Sarah said...

That's stunning Carol, love the corner, such perfect detail xx

Fabiola said...

oh Carol, quelle élégance, elle est superbe, biz

Darnell said...

Sigh. This is so pretty and so impeccable, Carol! You reminded me of how much I love that die sediment font, so I've actually popped off here and went and ordered it. Thank you! And thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Helen said...

Beautiful card Carol - what a gorgeous die!
Helen x

Maria said...

A very beautiful Christmas card, Carol! Lovely poinsettia and sentiment! Wonderful corner die, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...