Saturday 11 September 2010

LOTV wedding card

Hello everyone,

Where has another week gone to? I can't believe that Saturday is here again, but they say time whizzes by as you get older and I'm certainly doing that. Another birthday is is coming round this month and while I'm thinking about it, I can't believe another year has passed so quickly!

The youngest daughter of a friend of mine is getting married this month so I wanted to make a card for her and would like to share it with you.



The lovely stamp is from Lily of the Valley and came on the same sheet as the previous baby card did. I think this is going to be a 'go to' set whenever births and weddings come up. It is simply coloured with Promarkers and Copics with a little sprinkling of glitter dots. I used Nestabilities Labels 4 set for the mat and layer.

My latest Papertrey Ink order has just come so I hope to have a play with some new goodies over the weekend.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

Carol x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...