Friday 27 March 2015

Papertrey Ink Lovely Laurels birthday card

If you are here for the Fairytale Challenge Easter Blog Hop, please scroll down to the next post.


Simply Create Too

Hello everyone, and welcome to another challenge over at Simply Create Too, where our theme this time is 'Anything goes'.

I've been itching to ink up my new Papertrey Ink Lovely Laurels stamp set so I came up with this card




This set comes with a die that only partially cuts so you can see the layer beneath





and I think that is really cute! I love the tiny flowers you can add to the wreath too.

Why not pop over to the Simply Create Too blog to see what inspiration my talented Teamies have for you this time, and you have two weeks to make something and link it up.

I'd also like to play along with 





Scrap & Craft

Case This Sketch # 116














Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs
Carol x

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Can you tell I love this card! :)

Benzi said...

Carol, the wreath is sooooo pretty and I really like that the die only cuts part of the way through the paper.
The added hearts look so sweet.
Enjoy the weekend.

Kara Lynne said...

Your laurels are indeed lovely! Those tiny flowers are so adorable!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous. Love the laurel wreath and how it is raised up.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and pretty little flowers x

victoria h said...

pretty card- love the colours-trying to talk myself out of buying Lovely Laurels!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a very pretty card, I like the design and the lovely fresh colours.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Darnell said...

That is gorgeous, Carol! I love the beautiful colors you've used and how the pretty aqua peaks through the wreath and the aqua sediment nestles right in there! Something more for the Wish Book! Thank you for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #4!! I hope you have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...