Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this time we have a holiday theme.
I came up with a flat, post friendly card that would be suitable for mass producing.
1) Make a 5 by 5 white card blank and cut an aperture in it with a stitched square die.
2) Take the Phill Martin Holly Frame and stamp it on the stitched square with green ink and quickly add clear embossing powder.
3) Take the Merry Christmas greeting from the set and stamp it in red ink in the centre of the frame and add clear embossing powder.I find that this technique works well for me and it saves the expense of having lots of colours of embossing powder. Emboss with a heat gun. I prefer to use the heat gun once to minimise warping of the card.
4) Apply glue to the back of the square, close the card and stick the square through the aperture to get good placement.
5) Stamp the large holly stamp from the Clearly Besotted Little Pudding set in green ink and colour the berries with a red pen.
6) Add glossy accents to the berries and leave it to dry.
You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog, and you have two weeks to join in with the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by