Hello again and welcome to the June Challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge. We have reached L and M this month and our themes are:-
L - Love
M – More than one
Our kind sponsors this month are
Wild Orchid Crafts specialise in selling Mulberry Paper Flowers and many other embellishments for card making, scrapbooking and craft projects. We started selling our mulberry paper roses back in 2005. Since then we've added a large selection of different flowers and colour choices. All of our mulberry paper flowers are made using natural, renewable resources. The flowers are all handmade by experienced crafts people using high quality materials and great care is taken to ensure that they are made to the highest standard and beauty. You can see all of our flowers and embellishments on our website http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com
one lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher
A surprise prize from Dorte
I came up with this card which kind of covers both themes.
1) Die cut two mugs using the My Favorite Things Hot Cocoa Cups dies using aqua card, and then ink around the bottom and edges with some ink.
2) Die cut the cream swirl, hot chocolate, and hearts from white card and colour with alcohol markers. Ink the edges of the cream and layer up all the pieces onto the mugs.
3) Die cut a Wonky Rectangle (MFT) and stamp the greeting from MFT Hug in a Mug stamp set in red ink.
4) Take a piece of patterned paper from the Papertrey Ink Sparkle and Shine collection and mount it onto an A2 card. Layer up the rectangle and mount the mugs with some fun foam to give dimension.
5) Finish off by stamping some chocolate sprinkles onto the cream and add a tiny white heart to one of the mugs.
Why not pop over to the blog to see some great inspiration from the team and add another card or two to your Christmas pile this month.
I'd like to play along at
Tuesday Throwdown - Sugar High
Christmas Card Challenge #14 - Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge #418 - Christmas in June
Thanks for stopping by.