Hello all and welcome to the new challenge over at Simply Create Too
and this time we want you to show us anything but a card.
I want to share some little booties and tag I made for my little Grandaughter, Alice. First up is the tag:-
1) Die cut a tag using the Papertrey Ink Quilted die and cut a circle aperture in some masking paper. Place the mask on the tag and sponge on some blue and green Distress Oxide inks. Stamp some grass at the bottom.
2) Die cut and stamp the baby clothes and washing line using the PTI Hanging Out stamp and die set, and place them on the tag.
3) Die cut the little banner, and stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink and emboss with white EP. Finish off by adding a bow at the top.
1) For the booties, I used the Papertrey Ink Bootie dies and cut them out of bright coloured felt.
2) I used embroidery thread and hand stitched them following the instructions on this video by Erin Lincoln
I'd like to play along at
Craftaholics R US Challenge #18 - baby
Card Mani Challenge #104 - anything but a card
Thanks for stopping by