Wednesday 6 March 2019

Crafter's Companion Nordic Bird Christmas card



Hello everyone and welcome to the March challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges


This time we have not two but THREE themes for you to choose from or combine 


E for Embellishments

F for Fabric

and G for Glitz

I went for F for Fabric and came up with this card





I used the bird from the Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas collection to die cut from burlap and reversed it to get a facing image.



I used Nuvo drops for the eyes and the sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers. A white gel pen finished it off. This is another card that would be easy to mass produce and would be economical to post.

I do hope you will visit my Teamies to see their fabulous inspiration and leave them some love.

I'd like to play along at

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #8 - anything Christmas goes

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #45 - anything Christmas goes

The Crafter's Cafe # 214 - birds

Die Cut Divas March Challenge  - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


19 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, your little fabric birds are sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

Wow, I love this card Carol! Those sweet birds die cut out of burlap are amazing! Like you, I love kraft colored paper and red together for Christmas or any other time. But now you have added burlap to the mix and I am totally loving this look! Your stitching looks great too. Just a beautiful all around card my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Michelle N. said...

Love those burlap birds! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card using burlap for the birds. I love the combination of the colors too and the stitching is a perfect accent.

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful texture and I love the burlap with the craft contrasting with the bright red! Those birds are beautiful, and I love how you flipped the one!

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, those birds look fab in burlap and your design is pure country Christmas, I love it!! xx

Carole said...

Clever card Carol...I have that die (in the NBUS list) and you have made such good use of it in the burlap.xx

Dorte said...

Such a creative card, Carol...love your burlap birds.
Hugs Dorte

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE that burlap and the birds are just beautiful. GREAT card!!

Helen said...

Beautiful card Carol - love those birds!
Helen x

Darnell said...

This is pretty enough to hang on the tree, Carol! I love the beautiful detailed elements!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Oooo I love this Carol it's so lovely huggles Sue x

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely stunning...just love your sweet pair of birds!

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow!! I love this... The birds look amazing in the burlap! Stunning Carol!

Julie said...

Fab design.
Julie T

Arlene said...

I love the burlap birds. Great design too. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our March "anything Goes" challenge.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

I love this card! Great homey feeling with the burlap birds. Fabulous simple design. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina dt

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Your card is very sweet! Thank you for joining us on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...