Monday 4 March 2019

My Favorite Things Christmas tag collection


Hello everyone, I hope you had a good weekend and are ready to dive into another week. I had a busy time with attending a conference, hosting a family dinner for my daughter's birthday and having my 15-month-old granddaughter over for a sleepover. Now there's a misnomer - Alice hasn't quite got the hang of the whole sleepover idea and thinks it should be a playover, so sleep was in short supply lol! Anyway, welcome to the March Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.



As always, we are an anything Christmas goes challenge but our optional twist this time is 'tag'. I had a fun time making a collection of tags that can either be attached to gifts or be the focal point on some Christmas cards.



I used tags from the My Favorite Things Tag-builder Blueprints 2 and 6 sets


along with stamps from the MFT Gift Tag Greetings and Santa's Elves.


I also used the Clearly Besotted Merry Little Christmas set and the


Stampin' Up Merriest Wishes set.

I actually made some repeats as well so I have lots of tags to keep me going for ages!

You'll find out how our talented DT interpreted the challenge over on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas blog, and if you decide to join us, you can link up your entries over there. I'm off for a quick nap to try and replace some lost zzzzzzzzzs

I'd like to play along at

12 Months of Christmas #51 anything goes

Alphabet Challenge  Y is for yarn, string or twine

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #186 - tag you're it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

15 comments:

cotnob said...

A super collection of Christmas tags Carol, they are all fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

Love all your wonderful tags Carol.....they really are too nice to give away! xx

Pat said...

What a great set of tags Carol with lots of variety of shapes and colours and who wouldn't love to get a gift decorated with one of these. x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

You've been busy! Lots of gorgeous tags! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Dawn Phillips said...

My goodness, you are organised. It's only march! They are fabulous though. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Sleep over or play over I am sure you had a great time with her. And, I love all the wonderful tags you made too. You are really getting a head start on your supply for Christmas.

Brenda said...

Wow Carol, these are fabulous tags! I love each one and think they will be great on packages or cards. Each one is so unique and beautiful! How fun to have your granddaughter over for a sleep over, although at 15 months I can imagine sleep was in short supply and her energy was in high supply! But nothing like it in the whole world, so I know you had a great time with her! Hugs, Brenda

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! These are adorable!! I LOVE each and everyone. Sounds like you were quite busy and sleepovers with little ones are tough. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!!

laurie said...

Your tags are so awesome..each one cuter then the last!!

Darnell said...

Well, now you're just showing off, Carol, lol! I am gobsmacked by the number of tags and all the color and details of each one!! So funny what you said about Alice thinking your time with her is a playover! So true!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...so much cuteness here! Love all your sweet Christmas tags.

Ros Crawford said...

Doesn't time go fast... Can't believe your granddaughter is 15 months already! And what a beautiful collection of tags... You out did yourself, they are all beautiful!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

A fabulous collection of tags for your Christmas stash, Carol. My fav is the snowman with the sky background. Love it!

BożenA said...

Carol, you've created so many great tags. Beautiful, fun, fabulously colorful. They will be a great addition to Christmas presents
hugs,
BożenA

Sue - said...

My goodness you have been busy! I love all your colourful tags.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...