Tuesday 26 February 2019

Papertrey Ink Embellished Elegance Birthday card





Hello everyone and yay we are almost into March which is one of my favourite months because it heralds spring! We have been having some unseasonably warm and sunny weather hereabouts and I have been loving it. The snowdrops, daffodils and crocuses are in full flower and the mornings and evenings are getting lighter. I am full of contradictions though because I also love autumn when the days get shorter and there is a nip in the air. Perhaps the contrast is what pleases me? Anyway, I hope that whatever weather you are having is being kind to you. Another thing to celebrate is the start of another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.

This time we have some photo inspiration for you and I can't wait to see how this picture will inspire you.




I was inspired by the colours, the flower swag at the top of the notice board and the planks in the door, to come up with this card.




I used the Papertrey Ink Embellished Elegance stamp and die set for most of the images, and added in a Happy die from another set.



The background was made with a retired PTI impression plate to give the board effect and I used a stitched frame die to finish it off.

You will find lots of inspiration from my talented Teamies over on the ATSM blog and I hope you will be inspired to join us this time.

I'd like to go and play at









Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x 

24 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Carol, such a pretty design - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

This is so pretty Carol...so fresh and spring like. Love it! xx

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card, super pastel shades and a lovely clean looking card. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the stamps and pastel colours
Carol x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love the soft colours and the fabulous 'Happy' die. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
hugs
Glenda

Nandini said...

So pretty love the soft colours.

Gwendolyn said...

Your card is so fresh and joyful and the colours really convey the feeling I got from the photo inspiration, well done! Hugs, Gwendolyn

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and fresh creation for our Spring theme at Allsorts challenge Carol and totally uplifting, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.

B x

Monika Reeck said...

Too much lovely Miss Carol
love all the pastel color on your card
so so sweet
and it will cheer up someone I believe
hugs
Monika

Sue said...

This is so lovely Carol love the colours it's so pretty...can I ask where you buy your action wobblers from please???? huggles Sue xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with all those pretty Spring flowers and colors.

Sarah said...

This is such a gorgeous card Carol, really pretty and very spring like in colour xx

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the tiny flowers and the amazing way you used them on this card. FABULOUS take on this challenge. I think I am going to give it a try!!

Julie B said...

Such a pretty card Carol. The weather has been unseasonably warm, such a contrast to last year.
Thanks for the good wishes, I'm frustrated and bored but the pained is subsiding. x

Izzy Scrap said...

What a lovely card, Carol ! I love the pastel colours combination and this flowers garland is so beautiful. Stunning design with pretty details. A very eye-catching interpretation. Thanks for inspiring. Hugs x

Linby said...

How very pretty and delicate this card is and it shouts spring too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what a gorgeous Spring card Carol... It's so pretty and fresh! I enjoyed the few days of sunshine we had and I am so ready for Spring even though it's raining now but the greenery is starting to appear everywhere so the rain is welcome. Enjoy your day!

Marianne said...

So soft and pretty.

Darnell said...

This card really evokes the beauty of spring, Carol! The colors and design are fabulous and I love the elements you pulled from the photo!! Hugs, Darnell

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Absolutely beautiful and delicate! The sentiment combo fits perfectly those tiny details on the background and lovely flower brunch.

Maria said...

A very lovely card with beautiful color! Looks like spring, so pretty!!

Josephine said...

Beautiful. Love the colours!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful soft colours. Very pretty card. Thank you fr joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

Maikreations said...

Your card is stunning and so much fun! I love the colour combination and the overall design ;o) Thank you for joining our "Flower" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting, Maike

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...