Monday 4 January 2021

Lily of the Valley Bunnies in Stocking Christmas card




Yay!! Happy Little Stampers is back after a 6-month hiaitus and we're raring to go with our first Christmas Challenge of the year. Any Christmas card can be entered, but we have a fun twist each month that we invite you to try and this time it is 'stockings'


I pulled out an old Lily of the Valley stamp that I think was aptly called 'Bunnies in Stocking' for this card and I simply stamped and coloured it with Copic markers.



I framed the image with a stitched impression using the PTI Shape Shifter Oval die and then cut the panel out with a rounded rectangle from one of the MFT Blueprints sets. I liberally coated the image with Wink of Stellar glitter but although it is very pretty IRL, I couldn't capture it on camera.


If you head on over to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge blog, you will be able to see lots of inspiration from the team and you can link up your entry there too. 

I know that there is a temptation to put away everything Christmas at this time of year, but if you want to get ahead of the 2021 Christmas rush, making a few cards a month is a painless way to do it!

I'd like to play along at




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x









 



16 comments:

Carole said...

This is so cute and festive looking....so cheery with the red. xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a sweet image and you colored it beautifully, great layout
Barb Housner

Brenda said...

Oh my, this card is so stinkin' cute Carol! I am so loving the image, how adorable are those bunnies in the stocking?! The embossed stitched oval looks so great framing out these cuties, love when people use their dies to emboss with. I really need to give that a try myself! Hugs, Brenda

Ros Crawford said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I love that framing and the beautifully coloured image... Adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A delightful design and very festive with those colors.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a very beautiful and adorable card Carol, love the embossed frame around the image also.
Faith x

Mac Mable said...

What a cute and adorable little image and loving the framing too x.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love how you used the impressed around that cute image, wonderful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
Melanie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hey hun, thank you so much for the lovely welcome to the HLS DT, I am so excited to get to know you all & see hwat fabulous creations you make.
As for the Scan n Cut I've had mine nearly 12 months now & know pretty much nothing lol, but if you ever need help just shout & I'll see if I know.
If you are on Facebook Plannercraft is an excellent SNC resource
Stay safe hun
Shell xx

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, how cute! I love the “littles” in the stocking. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Bonnie said...

What a delight in all that red. And with the wink of Stella it will be so sparkly too.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What an adorable image, and love the framing you did for your stocking and mice. Please don't forget to enter your card over at Color Dare our partner for this challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Jacqueline said...

What a stunning little card - love it. Thanks for joining in at Christmas 24 - Jacqueline DT x

Sue - said...

A really cute image and beautifully coloured.

My Paper Epiphany said...

What a gorgeous image! Beautiful colouring and great layout!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely adoreable! The image is so beautifully coloured too. Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT. PS, Sorry to be so late commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...