Wednesday 12 April 2023

HoneyBee Christmas Village Christmas card

 


Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges.


This time we are looking for 

H for Houses 

and/or

I for Indoors

Helen is our lovely host this time and she has this great prize for the randomly chosen winner.




Life has been busy for me of late so I only have one card this time and it is H for Houses



I used my NBUS HoneyBee Christmas Village dies and spent far longer than I had intended cutting out and putting together all the little die cuts. There are so many tiny pieces but I found it really therapeutic and it was a great way to use up small scraps of coloured paper leftovers to assemble the scene. I got a Sizzix Sidekick for Christmas and it really came into its own with all these small dies.


Once all the houses were completed, I watercoloured some sky and cut a hill out of white card to assemble my little scene before adding glitter for some sparkle and suggesting the snow. The sentiment is an old stamp from WPlus9.

You will find lots of inspiration on the blog from my talented design teammates and if you decide to join us this month, you can post your entry there too.

    I'd like to play along at




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x




8 comments:

brenda said...

You nailed the theme here Carol and created a delightful Winter village scene.

B x

Sue said...

Stunning winter scene Carol it's really beautiful hugs Sue x

Carole said...

I love your village scene Carol, which must have taken patience to assemble those adorable houses. You put me to shame as I have not made a Christmas card yet! Life in general takes some keeping up with never mind Christmas!! Hope you are well xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful little houses, you have put together, such lovely colours you used too. Love your card Carol. I don't want to think that far ahead yet! hahaha
Faith x

Sarah said...

Well, those little fiddly bits make all the difference Carol, What an AMAZING Christmas scene!! xx

Lorraine said...

You've found the perfect way to use all those paper scraps. The houses are beautiful and the card is gorgeous.

lauren bergold said...

Such a lovely winter scene and a brilliant use of lots of tiny scraps! So happy you could join our Earth Day fun at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

Those tiny dies are perfect for tiny scraps ... love your colorful little village ... so very glad you joined our Earth Day celebration at Jingle Belles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...